Mardi Gras! Press Releases
For more information, to schedule interviews or request a media pass please call or email Leah Cast, Convention and Visitors Bureau Public Relations Manager.
(409) 797-5152; email@example.com.
February 26, 2014
- 2nd Weekend of Mardi Gras! Galveston to Feature Electronic Music Star DJ Clockwork, Big Parades
Texas’ largest Mardi Gras celebration is in full swing in Galveston as the island prepares for its second weekend of big parties, parades, bead throwing and concerts. read more
February 22, 2014
- Public to Receive Free Entry to Galveston’s Mardi Gras Entertainment District for Feb. 23 Family Gras! Festivities
Tomorrow is Family Gras! at Mardi Gras! Galveston a special day in which the public can enjoy free admission and family-friendly activities in honor of two area children’s charities. read more
February 17, 2014
- Galveston Mardi Gras Celebration Kicks Off Friday
Texas’ largest Mardi Gras celebration will kick off this weekend in Galveston, marking the start of carnival season with headliner concerts, bigger parades and plenty of bead throwing. read more
January 23, 2014
- Mardi Gras! Galveston Releases Parade Schedule for 103rd Celebration
The 103rd celebration of Mardi Gras! Galveston will take place February 21 March 4 with 24 parades. The majority of parades will be held in Galveston’s downtown Mardi Gras entertainment district now featuring the Mystic Krewe of Aquarius and Krewe of Gambrinus parades while others will travel along the beachfront on Seawall Boulevard. read more
January 16, 2014
- Mardi Gras Ball Fashion Preview Draws 200 Attendees at Saks Fifth Avenue in Houston
Lace, sequins and mermaid hems were major trends on the runway at this year’s Mardi Gras Ball Fashion Preview, providing a sneak peek at what we can expect to see at Galveston’s elegant Mardi Gras balls this carnival season. read more
January 8, 2014
- Country-Rock Star Uncle Kracker and Electric DJ Clockwork to Headline Galveston Mardi Gras
Country-rock star Uncle Kracker and electric music DJ Clockwork will be the headline performers at Texas’ largest Mardi Gras celebration this February in Galveston. read more
December 5, 2013
- Mardi Gras! Galveston to Extend Seawall Parades
into Downtown in 2014
Mardi Gras! Galveston is getting bigger! Today, Yaga’s Entertainment announced that the island’s annual Mardi Gras celebration taking place Feb. 21 - Mar. 4, 2014 will include two more parades in the downtown entertainment district. read more
November 12, 2013
- Mardi Gras at the Beach?
3rd Largest Mardi Gras Celebration in U.S. Offers Beachfront Revelry on the Texas Coast
If you’re looking for a unique Mardi Gras experience in 2014, grab some beads and hit the beach. read more
The Park Board does not produce any events for Galveston Island. The mission of the Park Board is to increase the economic impact of tourism for Galveston by advertising & promoting annual events produced by independent promoters.