9th Annual Zaniest Golf Cart Parade
2020 Mardi Gras! Galveston Golf Cart Parade Registration
Saturday, February 15, 2020 @ 1PM
PARADE FULL! To be added to our waiting list please email Morgan at Kennm456@gmail.com. Thanks!
- Golf Carts will be staging on Pier 21! Check in begins at 11:30am, ready to roll by 12:30pm, parade begins at 1pm.
- Each Golf Cart driver and riders will be given a wristband upon arrival allowing them entrance into the District for Saturday, February 15th, 2020 4 and 6 passenger carts are allowed, everyone must have their own seat. No TRAILERS OR FLOATS allowed.
- The parade will enter the district and make two laps before exiting the same way.
- Each entry will be judged based on the Zaniest, most decorated, most spirited, crew and cart. The winning cart will be notified of their success as the parade makes its second loop of the district. The winner will be publicly announced on the Zaniest Golf Cart Parade Facebook page the Monday after the parade. Judging numbers will be handed out at staging area before the parade.
- The most spirited, best decorated golf cart will receive balcony tickets per rider for Saturday, February 15th. All entries MUST be decorated.
- At the end of the parade, all cart and drivers MUST exit the district and park elsewhere.
- Utility Vehicles will be allowed, however, cannot win the Best Decorated Golf Cart Award. All passengers must be properly seated. No passing of golf carts will be allowed. (ATV’s and Go Carts will not be allowed)
- No glass, coolers, or weapons will be allowed on the cart.
- Any branding signage displayed on cart must be approved by Yaga’s Entertainment and may not conflict with official Mardi Gras! Galveston sponsors.
- Golf Carts must be registered with the City of Galveston. For questions and registration information, go to http://www.galvestontx.gov/742/Golf-Cart-Registration
- If you did not register by February 7, 2020 please bring your entry fee and the completed application to the staging area day of the event.