Jeep Parade Registration
Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020 @ 3PM
PARADE FULL! To be added to our waiting list please email Morgan at Kennm456@gmail.com. Thanks!
- !!!NEW THIS YEAR!!! A parade packet will be mailed to the main contact person on the registration form prior to the event containing wristbands for selected number of passengers that will allow entrance into the Downtown Entertainment District for Saturday, February 15, 2020 (MAXIMUM OF 4 WRISTBANDS PER JEEP).
- The most decorated Jeep will receive 4 balcony tickets for Saturday, February 15th. Jeeps must return to the staging area to find out which cart won the most decorated contest. If the winning Jeep does not return to the staging area after the parade, they will forfeit the prize and the next best decorated Jeep will receive the balcony party tickets.
- All passengers must be properly seated. No passing of Jeeps will be allowed.
- As the parade passes the corner of 21st and Strand, each entry will be judged based on the most decorated. The winning Jeep will be announced at the pier following the parade.
- No trailers or floats allowed
- No glass, coolers, or weapons will be allowed
- ALL entries MUST be decorated
- Any signage displayed on Jeep must be approved by Yaga’s Entertainment and may not conflict with official Mardi Gras! Galveston sponsors
- !!!NEW THIS YEAR!!! The parade will begin at 3 pm. Jeeps will begin staging on 21st & Mechanic Street inside the district at 2pm. Be ready to roll at 3pm. INSTRUCTIONS ON ENTERTING THE DISTRICT GATES WILL BE EMAILED TO THE MAIN CONTACT PERSON LISTED ON REGISTRATION.
- Judging numbers will be included in the mailed parade packet.
- The parade will enter the district and make two laps before exiting the same way.
- !!!NEW THIS YEAR!!! PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!! There will NOT be day-of registration. All jeeps must be pre-registered to participate in parade.