- A parade packet will be mailed to the primary contact person on the registration form prior to the event containing 4 wristbands for the passengers that will allow entrance into the Downtown Entertainment District on Saturday, February 11, 2023 (MAXIMUM OF 4 WRISTBANDS PER JEEP).
- The most decorated Jeep will receive 4 balcony tickets for Saturday, February 11th.
- The winning Jeep will be announced at Pier 21 before the parade.
- Jeeps are NOT to return to Pier 21 after the parade
- All passengers must be properly seated. No passing of Jeeps will be allowed.
- No trailers or floats allowed
- No glass, coolers, or weapons will be allowed
- ALL entries MUST be decorated
- Any signage displayed on Jeep must be approved by Yaga’s Entertainment and may not conflict with official Mardi Gras! Galveston sponsors
- Check-in with Parade Coordinators one hour prior to the scheduled parade start time, north of Wharf Road (Behind Willie G’s) between 20th and 21st St. The parade will begin at 3 pm. Be ready to roll at 2:30 pm.
- Judging numbers will be included in the mailed parade packet.
- The parade will enter the district and make two laps before exiting the same way.
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!! There will NOT be day-of registration. All jeeps must be pre-registered to participate in the parade.
- Unforeseen circumstances beyond Yaga’s Entertainment, Inc. control will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions and natural disasters, waiting in lines, family and medical emergencies.