Jolly Jester Jaunt 5K
Jolly Registration Includes
- 5K Run Registration w/ bib
- Access to Mardi Gras! Kings Court Balcony Party for packet pickup on Friday, Feb 2nd 5pm-1am
- Super fun festival T-shirt
- Participation medal* (first 750 registrations)
- Mardi Gras-themed item* (first 450 registrations)
- FREE libations for those 21+
- General Admission access to Mardi Gras! Galveston Entertainment District on Feb 2 & Feb 3
- View of 7 parades! Including the Funky Uptown Umbrella Brigade Fri. Feb 2, & Sat. Feb 3 Mystic Krewe of Aquarius Parade, Krewe of Gambrinus Parade, & the Gin Blossom’s concert.
Jester Registration Includes
- All the Jolly perks PLUS…
- Access to Mardi Gras! Kings Court Balcony Party on Saturday, Feb 3rd ALL-DAY 12pm-1am!
Experience all that Mardi Gras! Galveston has to offer from a Balcony!
*T-shirt(s) cannot be guaranteed for registrations after Jan. 22nd*
Friday, February 2, 2024
5:00pm-8:00pm: Packet Pickup- (inside Mardi Gras! Kings Court Balcony Party in Entertainment District)
- 7:00pm: George P. Mitchell Mardi Gras Award Honoree Parade
- 8:30pm: Funky Uptown Umbrella Brigade
- 10:00pm: Mardi Gras! Galveston Parade
Saturday, February 3, 2024
- 9:30am: Check-in/Registration Opens- 23rd & Mechanic St.
- 10:45am: Stretch/Warm up!
- 10:55am: Runners line up at the Start- 24th & Mechanic St.
- 11:00am: 5K RACE TIME
- 12:00pm: Mystic Krewe of Aquarius Parade (in the district by 12:30pm)
- 1:00pm: 13th Annual Zaniest Golf Cart Parade
- 3:00pm: Krewe de iHeart Parade & Art Car
- 5:30pm: Gin Blossoms performs
- 6:00pm: Krewe of Gambrinus Parade
Start/Finish & Route:
The Jolly Jester Jaunt 5K will start in the heart of Mardi Gras! Galveston’s Entertainment district under the famous Mardi Gras! Arch on 24th & Mechanic. Runners/walkers will “jaunt” 4 loops around the inside of the Entertainment District for an unforgettable 5K experience!